How to install watchOS 6.1 beta 2 to your Apple Watch: Today, we are going to discuss that how one can easily install watchOS 6.1 beta 2 to their Apple Watch. WatchOS 6.1 is being trended now and with its new amazing trendy features, almost everyone would love to install watchOS 6.1 beta 2 to their Apple Watch.
If you don’t know how to do it then don’t worry as you are in the right place and we are going to provide you very easy steps and guidelines through which one can easily access to watchOS 6.1 on their device. So, without wasting any time let’s get started… Merrick bank login
How to Install the WatchOS 6.1 Beta Certificate
If you want to install watchOS 6, you must first make sure that you’re running the developer beta for iOS 13 on your iPhone.
- At first, you have to log into developer.apple.com on the iPhone paired with your Apple Watch.
- Then tap on Discover and then on watchOS.
- At last, again tap on Download.
- Now, sign in with your Apple ID if prompted.
- After that, you have to tap on Install Profile located next to watchOS 6 Beta.
- Click on Allow on the prompt that’s been asking for permission to install a profile.
- Again click on Install begin.
- After doing that, enter your Passcode if prompted to do so.
- In order to confirm, click on Install
- Tap on Restart in order to reboot your Apple Watch.
- As soon as your Apple Watch has rebooted the installation procedure goes back to normal.
How to Install WatchOS 6.1 Using Your iPhone
- At first, you have to connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi as well as to launch the Apple Watch app.
- Now, click on the My Watch tab and tap on General.
- Now you have to click on Software Update.
- After that tap on Download and Install
- You will enter to a new page where you have to fill up your iPhone Passcode.
- Tap on Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- It will take some time so you have to make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and the installing will not be done if your device is not 50% charged.
- Now, at last, click on Install on your iPhone and/or your Apple Watch.
How to Install WatchOS 6.1 Using Your Apple Watch
- At first, you have to open the Settings on your Apple Watch, from Siri or else with your app list.
- Click on the General and then tap on Software Update and again to Install.
- Click on OK.
- Now, open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- If you want watchOS 6.1 to work then agree to the Terms & Conditions while still on your iPhone.
- Tap on Download & Install on your Apple Watch.
- One must again make sure that your Apple Watch still needs to be at least 50% charged otherwise the installing will not be completed.
WatchOS 6 is equipped with very latest and amazing features such as cycle tracks, activity trends, new watch faces, and so many other features. In the meantime, most of the smartwatch brands are adopting this latest software as it is pretty amazing.