MyFitnessPal Login & Sign Up Guide: For those people who are looking forward to losing weight but in a systematic and more organized way then MyFitnessPal is one of the best platforms for you. This platform lets you track your workouts along with your calories. It takes all the responsibility when it comes to your exercise routine and everything can be tracked in MyFitnessPal single app or website.
Talking about the company, it offers both free and paid Premium models to its customers; however, the best part is that even the non-paying users who have its registered account can get access to MyFitnessPal several key features after logging in. If you are a new user and want to know its login process, then below here we are providing you some important details about the same.
If You are trying to lose weight, or simply want to upgrade your Personality then MyFitnessPal Login Portal offers you easy ways to Track calories, Workout, and many more. The Company offers Both Free and Paid Premium Model, even non-paying Users with an Account can Access Many MyFitnessPal Features even Logged in. MyFitnessPal requires Members to have a Registered Account to Use the App and Website. After Registering to Your MyFitnessPal Login Portal through Web or Mobile Application takes a few seconds.
What is MyFitnessPal?
MyFitnessPal is one of the popular online platforms which are specifically dedicated to weight-loss programs. It helps in providing beneficial tools to their members in order to help them out in managing their weight. With the help of this platform, the users can track their diet and exercises very easily than ever before with just a few taps on their device.
You can easily join this fitness program by login into MyFitnessPal.com and from here you can also manage your account such as adding new exercises or tracking down your calories and so on. As of now, the MyFitnessPal app is currently available on both Android and iOS devices. On the other hand, users can also get access through its dedicated website.
In addition to that, there are a number of great features that are available on the site, however, its Login reset feature is one of the most useful ones.
This platform requires online accounts that have been registered by the users in order to use this app or website. Therefore, the sign-up or registration process is important for using MyFitnessPal so that you can login afterward with the help of your login credentials. Your credentials consist of an email address and a password for successful login.
MyFitnessPal Login Process
As soon as you are registered and your MyFitnessPal account has been created, you can easily login to this platform through its app or website within few seconds. One must take note that there are three different methods through which you can login to your online account on different devices. Below here we have described all three procedures with the help of which you can complete the login process successfully.
MyFitnessPal Login on Desktop
Follow these given instructions carefully for login to your MyFitnessPal online account on Desktop:
- Step 1: Begin the process by opening the web browser of your device and searching for the MyFitnessPal website. Enter MyFitnessPal.com at the search bar and it will lead to its official page.
- Step 2: Once you reach at the MyFitnessPal website’s homepage, look at the top right corner of the screen, you will see Login and Sing-Up options.
- Step 3: Click on the option ‘Login’ to get access to your registered account. However, if you haven’t created your account yet then you will have to click on Sing-Up and then you need to follow the registration process by providing your details to its platform.
- Step 4: After clicking on the “Log in” option a new page will open and two blank boxes will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: In the first blank box, provide your email address and then move on to the next box where you will have to enter your password.
- Step 6: After correctly providing your username and password, you have to click on Log in.
- Step 7: Now you will be directed to your MyFitnessPal online account instantly.
If you don’t want to re-enter your login credentials every time when you login to your account then ticks on the small box alongside the “Remember Me Next Time” option. By clicking on this option, you won’t have to provide your login credential to access your account.
MyFitnessPal Login on an iPhone
If you have an iPhone then also you can get access to the MyFitnessPal app. Now you have to follow these given instructions carefully for login to your online account on an iPhone.
- Step 1: First, open your iPhone home screen and click on the icon of the MyFitnessPal app.
- Step 2: Once you click on that icon, the MyFitnessPal app main page will open.
- Step 3: Now you have to click on the Log In link which is available on the home screen of its app.
- Step 4: Just like the aforementioned steps, provide your login credentials in the desired fields.
- Step 5: Enter your email address in the first blank field and then fill in your password.
- Step 6: At last, check whether login information is entered correctly and then click on the “Log in” button
- Step 7: You will finally be taken to your registered account home screen.
MyFitnessPal Login on Android
As we have mentioned above in this article that this fitness tracking app is available on Android as well, so you can also get access to your account if you own an Android device. Just look out at these guidelines which are provided just below.
- Step 1: Just like iPhone, open the home screen and open the app by clicking on its icon.
- Step 2: Now, provide your login information such as your email address and password
- Step 3: Check the credentials once again and after confirming their correctness, click on “Log In.”
- Step 4: You can also reset your password by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ option and following the further steps instructed by the site.
Fix MyFitnessPal App Login Issues
If you are facing trouble while logging into the MyFitnessPal app then there might be certain reasons behind it. The most common is providing wrong credentials. Therefore, re-check your entered login information before hitting the login button. As it is an online platform, so the app also faces server problems. Therefore, if you are experiencing login issues then you can check out its Announcements Page from where you can get its recent updates about the app. Furthermore, if there is no such kind of outages reported on the app, then they advise you to uninstall and re-install it. If you are still facing login issues after that, then you can contact to MyFitnessPal customer support to fix the problem.