Are you Lowe’s Employee? If ‘yes’ then you will Definitely Find the Lowe’s Employees Login Website. The Lowe’s Employees website can be accessible at MyLowesLife.com, established from the Business to Improve the Execution of Employee and Staff. This Website was first Introduced in the year 2009. This Website can be accessed by both the current and ex-employees of Lowe’s. through the Lowe’s Employees website you are able to view your Lowe’s pay stubs online and Lowe’s work schedules. Other things you can do through Lowe’s Employees website such that you can View, Update your benefits info, viewing your tax info (including your w-2 forms), viewing and Updating your direct deposit account details and much more.
Lowe’s is second-largest hardware and home-improvement chain and retail company in the USA which provides the employment opportunities in the wide range of services. The Company was founded in the Year 1946 and Headquarter is established in Mooresville, North Carolina. The Company operates a chain of retail stores in Mexico, USA, and Canada. The Company employs approximately 310,000 people spread over more than 2390 stores in North America. Since February 2019, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate 2,002 home remodeling and hardware stores and employ almost 300,000 individuals in America And Canada.
- 1 What is Myloweslife.com?
- 2 Information You Can Access Through Myloweslife Employee Portal
- 3 Functions You Can Perform through Myloweslife Employee Portal
- 4 Myloweslife Employee Portal Login: www.myloweslife.com
- 5 MyLowesLife Login Problems
- 6 Reset Password, If it is incorrect
- 7 How to Contact MyLowe’sLife HR Department?
- 8 MyLowesLife Contact Details
- 9 MyLowesLife Resources:
What is Myloweslife.com?
Myloweslife is the single sign-on (SSO) Portal for the Lowe’s employees. The Company keen to keep pace with the technological trends in the Retail Sector and allow both Current and Ex-Employee to Access Important Information and Work-related Resources from any Internet Enabled Devices. The Myloweslife Employee is able to use the Portal to Access a Range of Different Resources which may be useful either during or after a period of employment with Lowe’s. The Employee is able to complete some Tasks like Check Company News, Information about Work, and check Email about company Benefits and Work. Also, the Portal can be used to view shifts, trade shifts with other Employee, Request Time Off, View Tax Information, Update Personal Details, View, and Update Direct Deposit Account Details.
Information You Can Access Through Myloweslife Employee Portal
Here are some of the Information you are able to Access through the Myloweslife Employee Portal, Provided below:
Through the Paycheck Information, You can check how much money you have earned and how the Paycheck figure has been arrived at.
Direct Deposit Information
Through Direct Deposit Information, you are able to get your Received Paycheck from Lowe’s.
You can get the w-2 form details which are critical for tax filing purposes.
You will get the Specific benefits which you are eligible for, and the extent to which your eligibility goes.
Number of Hours Worked
Here you will get the Total Number of Hours worked in Lowe’s which is helpful for figuring out how your Paycheck Figure has arrived.
Here you will get to know when you are supposed to be On Duty and when you are supposed to be Off Duty.
Functions You Can Perform through Myloweslife Employee Portal
Here are some of the Functions you are able to Perform through the Myloweslife Employee Portal.
Changing or Updating Your Direct Deposit Detail
If you want to Receive your Paychecks through different Account then you are able to Change or Update your Direct Deposit Details on Myloweslife Employee Portal.
Updating Your Benefits Information
You can Update your Benefits Information if you want to add new Family Member for Myloweslife Benefits then you can Easily do through Myloweslife Employee Portal.
Searching for Internal Job Openings
You are able to change your Job with the Organizations, Myloweslife Employee Portal has a ‘career opportunities’ section through which you can easily Search for the Internal Jobs Opening.
Applying for Internal Job Openings
You are able to Find the Positions you can actually apply for. In that case, you can still proceed to Enter the Actual Applications through the Myloweslife Employee Portal.
Requesting For Time-off
If you want to take Leave from Work on a certain Date for certain hours then Lowe’s Employees website is linked to the Lowe’s Kronos system, which makes it possible for you to view your hours, and to request for time-off.
Myloweslife Employee Portal Login: www.myloweslife.com
www.myloweslife.com is the official website of Lowe’s Company Employee. If you are the Lowe’s Employee and want to check your Work Schedule, Work-related Emails, Manage Benefits, Paychecks, and other Details then you need to Register at the Official website of MyLoweslife. After successful registration, you are able to Login into the Lowe’s Employees Portal.
MyLowesLife Login Portal Requirements
There are several things to consider before registering into Lowe’s Employees Portal:
- A working PC or Laptop or a Smartphone
- A Stable Internet / Wi-Fi Connection
- You need to Have been a part of the company (Current or Former Employee)
- All the valid credentials that include a username and password assigned by your HR.
How To Register For MyLowesLife Account
Registration at the Lowe’s Employees Portal is the crucial Part and after that, you can easily operate your Activity at the MyLoweslife Website. For that, you need your Sales Number and Password which will be assigned to you by your corresponding HR. In case you don’t have these details then you are able to contact the HR group of MyLowesLife who will provide you a valid Sales Number and Password for your Account Registration.
Logging in to Myloweslife Portal
- At first, you need to have all your credentials ready to login to the portal
- Only You need to be the current or former Lowe’s Employee.
- You should already have been given the login details including Your User ID, Password, and a Security Question
- Your login credentials will be provided to you by the HR Department
- You can easily Login through the portal by visiting the Official Website i.e. www.myloweslife.com
- At the homepage, you can see two text input boxes, where you need to Enter Login Credentials.
- By providing the Proper Credentials, you will be redirected to the Dashboard of the Lowe’s Employee Portal
Logging in to MyLowesLife For The Current Employees
- If you are a current employee at Lowe’s, then you need the following details like your Identification Number, Sales Number, and your Password
- Now you need to click on “Login” Button.
- After Loggin, you are able to see two selections which will Prompt you to choose between “Part-time” or “Full-Time”.
- Now Choose the one that’s applicable for your job and you will be redirected to your Account’s homepage.
- Your homepage has a navigation bar located at the top and a search bar that you can use to check the work-related topics that you need to address.
Logging in to MyLowesLife (Former Employees)
If you are the Former Employee at Lowe’s then you need to Go to the “Click Here” link that’s located at the middle part of the screen on www.myloweslife.com Portal. It will redirect you to a page where you must choose the type of employment you had at Lowe’s.
MyLowesLife Login Problems
There is a high number of Employee associated with the Myloweslife Portal. so you can face a lot of problems related to the Myloweslife Login. Here are some of them:
Internal Server Problem:
This is the most common problem that all the employees of Myloweslife face when they use the Platform. The main Cause-related this Problem is server overload, which means the server of this portal gets overloaded with the Large Number of traffic on it. This makes the server inaccessible for the users. Mostly the problem occurs in the Reset Password Page. in that case, you need to click on the Forgot Password Link and after that enter your Email Address where you will get more instructions which will help you to easily reset your MyLowesLife password.
Incorrect Login Details:
If you accidentally filled some wrong details on the time of MyLowesLife Login then you need not worry. you can ask again with your HR about Your Sales Number. And if your Password is Incorrect then you are able to Request a New Password by clicking the forget Password Link. You need to fill the email id to Get New Access that will show you further steps to get out of this problem.
Reset Password, If it is incorrect
You are able to fix the incorrect password issue by resetting it with a new one. For that, you need to follow this process step by step:
- At first, Go to the MyLowesLife Login Website by opening up an official Website i.e.: www.MyLowesLife.com.
- Now click on the “Forgot Password” link. You are able to get the link under the given password field.
- Now Fill Out your complete details like your Lowes Serial Number on the password recovery page. If you don’t remember the serial number too then you can contact the HR team as soon as possible.
- Now Create a New Password which is easily remembered by you. make sure that the New Password is strong and is formed by combining the symbols, numbers, lowercase, as well as the uppercase characters. Then, retype the password to confirm it.
- Finally, Log into Your MyLowesLife login Portal using the New Credentials.
- Congratulations, you have successfully Changed your MyLowesLife Employee login Password.
How to Contact MyLowe’sLife HR Department?
If you’re having trouble with your employment at Lowe’s, then you can contact your local human resource Department. However, if you have General Questions such as about Lowe’s employee benefits and more then you can contact the HR Department Shared Service Number at 1-888-HRINFO5 or 1-336-658-3535.
MyLowesLife Contact Details
- If you are contacting from the United States, Dial: 1-844-HRLOWES(844-475-6937)
- In case you are from outside the States, Call 1-312-843-5251.
- They are reachable from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
- If you want to reach Lowe’s HR, dial 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5.
- Lowe’s corporate office is reachable at 1-704-758-1000.
- My Lowe’s customer service is reachable at 1-800-445-6937.
- Lowe’s credit card services are reachable at 1-866-232-7443.
- Mylowes Benefits Contacts.com