MyFordBenefits Login: My Ford Benefits Phone Number Details @Www.MyFordBenefits.com: Want to know more about MyFordBenefits? Read the following post till the end and know in detail about MyFordBenefits. You are in the right place as today with the help of this article, we are going to provide you with major details regarding My Ford Benefits. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started….
- 1 Key Feature of MyFordBenefits Program at Ford
- 2 MyFordBenefits Medical Plan Options
- 3 Other Benefits with MyFordBenefits Program
- 4 MyFordBenefits Login & Account Registration
- 5 MyFordBenefits Login Retirees At www.myfordbenefits.com
- 6 MyFordBenefits Contact Details
- 7 About Ford Motor Company
Key Feature of MyFordBenefits Program at Ford
- 4 Significant Medical Plan Options
- RX Program
- Several Benefits under Single Roof
- Decision Support and Tools
- Enroll and Login Portal for Quick and Secure Benefit Access
MyFordBenefits Medical Plan Options
Depending on the need and requirement of treatment, for provides there are 4 major benefits which is a pre-Medicare eligible retiree plan. With the latest upgrade in the medical plan of ford in the year 2019, these plans are categorized under:
- PPO 2000 + HSA
- PPO 2500
- PPO 1000
- PPO 1350 + HSA
All the above medical plans consist of the flexibility for seeing any doctor you choose. Extra health saving account is featured with The PPO 2000+HSA as well as PPO 1350+HAS option and you can simply keep your money on the side and pay your present and future healthcare expenses.
If you enrol in the PPO 2000+HSA or PPO 1350+HAS that has the health saving account (HAS) option obtainable, you should take care of some of the things mentioned you below:
Funding: to pay your current as well as your future healthcare expenses, you can simply fund HAS.
Contributions: when you make your contribution to HSA then you should be knowing that they are made on an after-tax basis straight to Wireworks, Admin of HSA.
HAS Opening: while you enrol for your medical plan, you can open an HSA. One thing to mind is that as soon as you have an HSA, you don’t have to open a new account.
Change Your Contribution: easy changeable HAS contribution amount any time.
Direct Access: the HSA is straightaway accessed through the wage works at wageworks.com
Other Benefits with MyFordBenefits Program
There are several other amazing benefits that ford offers and you can select it from that such as from Dental, vision, Group Legal, Voluntary Benefits and Life Insurance Benefits.
- Under this benefits program one can get two dental plan to choose from:
- One is Traditional PPO and other is
- Dental Health Maintenance Organization (DHMO)
Traditional PPO is basically administered by MetLife and you can merely go to any dentist you want to visit and also have the liberty to get the care from the dentist who is the part of the Preferred Dentist Program (PDP) network or even the dentist those who are outside the network.
DHMO gives you the facility to use the dentist who is the part of DHMO program and service received from a non-participating dentist is going to be uncovered.
Under Vision benefits, you, as well as your eyewear eye care, has been covered. This Davis Vision plan, on the other hand, is covered with the lowest premium and provides you with discounts on exams, eyeglasses, and contacts.
There are various attractive plans that feature the legal as well as financial service to your family comprising the creation of a will, buying and selling of a home, dispute handle with the contractor, resolving the warranty issue or else the dispute traffic tickets. It covers 100% deductibles and co-pays when you work with a network attorney.
MyFordBenefits Login & Account Registration
- First of all, go through the official Myfordbenefits Login Page at www.myfordbenefits.com
- Now you need to Click on the New User? below the Log On button.
- On the next screen, You have to Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and your birth date. Now Click on Continue Button.
- On the Enter, Your Password Screen, then Enter your temporary myfordbenefits password* then You have to click the Log On button. (keep in mind that your temporary password is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as it appears.)
- Now Create your Ford Benefits User ID, Ford Benefits Password, and National Employee Services Center PIN.
- Please, Users, need to select and answer the Security Questions for fast resets in case you forget your Ford Benefits user ID or Ford Benefits password in the future.
- Once you are logged in, You have to Select your Personal Information on the top right of the screen to update your home phone numbers and mobile number, personal email address, and communication preferences.
MyFordBenefits Login Retirees At www.myfordbenefits.com
- At First, Visit the Official Website i.e myfordbenefits.com.
- Now You have to Sign in using your valid Ford Benefits User ID and Password.
- Now Select the Enroll in your retiree health benefits tile on the Ford Benefits home page.
- Please You have to Select the Research and Enroll on the Welcome page.
- Now Change or Compare your benefits on the Benefits Summary page.
- When you are ready to submit your choices, then please select Confirm Choices. You must submit your selections within 31 days of your retirement date.
- If you have an email address on file, you will receive an email verifying you have enrolled. Upon receipt, you need to visit back to myfordbenefits.com to confirm your selections.
MyFordBenefits Contact Details
- Ford Motor Company
- Customer Relationship Center
- P.O. Box 6248
- Dearborn, MI 48126
- Ford Motor Company of Canada Ltd.
- Customer Relationship Center
- P.O. Box 2000
- Oakville, Ontario L6J5E4
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company is the American Multinational automaker with main headquarters in Michigan, Dearborn, a suburb of Detroit. The Company was founded on 16th June 1903 by Henry Ford and incorporated. The Company Sells commercial vehicles, Automobiles, and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. The Company also has its joint-ventures in Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), China (Changan Ford), Russia (Ford Sollers), and Turkey (Ford Otosan). The Ford Motor Company is also listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is managed by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but most voting power.