Mypremiercreditcard Login: Are you First Premier Bank Credit Card Holder? Now you can manage your account online through the Mypremiercreditcard Official Website. As we know that Premier credit card is issued by First Premier Bank and it’s the Topmost best VISA and MasterCard Credit Card In the United States.
First Premier Bank Account holders can access their Account Online. Users are able to Pay Bills, Check their Balances and Access transaction History Online. Account Holders are able to Check available Credit and Access Online Statements and Letters and More.
Premier Credit Card is a US-based company that offers Credit Cards to its users having low credibility. The Credit Card is issued by the First premier bank who in Addition to providing Card Services, along with Loan Facilities, Bank Accounts, and other treasury services.
There are lot’s of options are available for Customers for making Payments to Premier Credit Card including Online Payment, Phone Payments, Mail & even Cash Payment. The Customer needs to Access mypremiercreditcard.com for availing of such options.
- 1 About First Premier Bank
- 2 Mypremiercreditcard: First Premier Bank Credit Card
- 3 What is Mypremiercreditcard?
- 4 Features Of My Premier Credit Card:
- 5 MyPremierCreditCard Fees And Rates-
- 6 First Premier Bank Credit Card Application Online-
- 7 How To Get Online Access Account Of MyPremierCreditCard?
- 8 MyPremierCreditCard Sign Up/ Registration Procedure
- 9 Things you can do once you Login to www.mypremiercreditcard.com-
- 10 MyPremierCreditCard Payments–
- 10.1 Steps To Pay My Premier Credit Card Bill Online-
- 10.2 Steps To Pay My Premier Credit Card Bill Through Mail-
- 10.3 Steps To Pay My Premier Credit Card Bill Through Phone-
- 10.4 Steps To Pay My Premier Credit Card Bill Through Cash Payment-
- 11 First Premier Bank Mobile Credit Card App-
- 12 Steps To Prevent Security Risks-
- 13 Mypremiercreditcard Customer Care Details-
- 14 Helpful Links:
About First Premier Bank
First Premier Bank is the 13th Largest issuer of MasterCard Brand Credit Card in the United States of America. The Bank was founded in 1986 by T. Denny Sanford headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. As of August 2011, First Premier Bank Offers a Credit Card with a 49.9% Interest Rate and a $300 limit.
It requires an Initial Activation Fee of $95, and a $75 annual fee the first year. After the first year, the annual fee becomes $45 and a $6.50 Monthly Servicing fee is added (a total of $125 in fees annually). Cash advances are charged a minimum fee of $6 and limited to 10% of the total credit limit for at least the first 90 days.
Any Credit Limit Increases are charged a limit increase fee of 25% of the amount of the increase, and increases may happen automatically after the first 13 months, though the customer may request the automatic increase be reversed within 30 days and the fee will be refunded.
The contract also allows Premier Bank or any third party it chooses to contact customers via cell phone or text message even if the number was obtained without the consumer’s consent via a third party. In 2014 it was announced that First Premier Bank sued cardhub.com for allowing customers to view rates and terms and also letting users review the Card.
Mypremiercreditcard: First Premier Bank Credit Card
When it comes to Handling Finances, Credit Cards are very Convenient. Usually, Credit Cards are very expensive, and you need to think before owning them. Credit cards have their own merits and demerits just like Debit Cards. These Credit Cards are very useful for Online Transactions. we can say that Credit cards are a very convenient way of Payment.
What is Mypremiercreditcard?
Mypremiercreditcard also is known as The First Premier Bank Credit Card is the Best Credit Card Providing Company located in America. Mypremiercreditcard is very beneficial for providing several traditional and non-traditional products and services related to Banking. The facilities of mypremiercreditcard Offers Savings, checking, loans, Treasury, Trust, and ATM Vault Cash Services.
The Credit Card Services of First PREMIER Bank is also exceptional, and the company ensures that every customer is treated with fairness, consistency, and respect. The company also have an online website where you can create an internet banking account to manage your accounts. Before Applying for a Credit Card customer need the following things:
- The APR Related to First Premier Card is very high i.e. 36% which is the highest percentage as compared to other cards.
- The Activation charges for Premier Bank Credit Card are $100 & the annual fee is also charged around $49.
- If a customer wishes to increase his Credit limit, there is a fee charged for that increase in the limit. Generally, 25% of the increased amount is charged from the user.
Features Of My Premier Credit Card:
- After Submitting Your Application, you’ll hear back within 60 seconds.
- The Application Process is User-Friendly.
- Your account history will be reported to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies.
- You Can Use Your Card anywhere worldwide (anywhere that accepts MasterCard and subject to available credit).
- You Can Easily set up free text or email alerts for when your purchases exceed a set limit, or before your next payment is due, or when you are close to your credit limit.
MyPremierCreditCard Fees And Rates-
The Costs of getting Mypremiercreditcard Start right from the Point Where You Submit Your Application. To make it easier for you, all of the costs are provided below:
- Processing fee: $95 for your application submission process.
- Monthly Servicing Fee: No monthly Fee for the first year. However, after the first year, it will be $75 annually or $6.25 per month.
- APR: A Variable Rate of 36.0 percent is applied.
- Balance Transfers: Not applicable.
- Annual Fee: $75 in the first year. In the second year, it goes down to $45 per year. An additional card fee of $29 per year is also charged.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3 percent.
- Credit Limit: $300 credit limit is available. However, the initial limit is $225 because the $75 annual fee gets deducted.
- Increases in Credit Limit: There is an increase in the credit limit after certain conditions are met.
- Other Fee: You need to Go through Your terms and conditions thoroughly so that you can get to know of Other Fee.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Application Online-
If you’re ready to Apply For the First Premier Bank Credit Card then you need well-connected Internet Service on your Device. You can Apply Today and Receive Your Application Response in 60 Seconds. If the Bank Approved Your Credit Card, the credit limit will be assigned based on your creditworthiness.
After approval, you need to pay a $95.00 program fee to open your account and access your credit limit. You can use Premier Bank Credit Card everywhere (MasterCard® cards are accepted). So, let’s apply without wasting time, open the website i.e. www.mypremiercreditcard.com and follow the instructions:
- At First, Open Website @www.firstpremier.com.
- Now Click on “Credit Card” then mypremiercreditcard.com will open.
- Now Click on “Apply Today” to Apply Now.
- Now, Here Provide Your Details such as Your Name, Your Address, Your Phone Number, etc.
- When you Complete the Process of Application for the First Premier Credit Card, you will get a response in a few minutes.
How To Get Online Access Account Of MyPremierCreditCard?
In order to Get all the Credit Card Details and information, You can Access your Account Online through visiting the official website of Mypremiercreditcard. If you don’t have an account then you need to Create an Account or you need to enrol yourself at www.mypremiercreditcard.com. After successfully logging into your Account You can Pay your Bills Online and Access your Account information whenever you want.
MyPremierCreditCard Sign Up/ Registration Procedure
Cardholders Who wants to use their Credit Cards must need an Account in the bank. After having or opening an account, Customers can easily apply for Credit Cards and their services. If a person doesn’t have an account, then they need to open the account as soon as possible. Here below is the Complete Step by Step Registration Process For Mypremiercreditcard Website:
- At First Customer need to Visit the Official Website of First Premier Bank By Clicking the link.
- Now Click on the New User Registration.
- Now Customer needs to provide all the details asked by the Page.
- Now tap to “Continue” Option and you will be directed to a New Page.
- Now Enter Your Name, Phone Number, Email Address & Other Personal Details.
- Finally, Click on the “Submit” button. You may need to follow the registration process
- You will get the Access within 24 hours provided the verification process was successful
- Once you receive the login credentials, you need to visit the bank’s Homepage to login
- Enter your username and password
- Furthermore, tap on the “Continue” button to get access to your account.
How To Login To Your My Premier Credit Card Account: MyPremierCreditCard Login
By the use of My Premier Credit Card, you are able to keep Track and Manage Your Own Account Only with your fingers. In Order to Login into Your Account, you just need to click https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/ and Enter Your username. Here is the Complete Step by Step Guide For Mypremiercreditcard Login:
- A smartphone or a tablet or a laptop or a PC.
- An active internet connection or Wi-fi network
- Username and Password.
www.mypremiercreditcard.com/login.aspx: Step By Step Guide-
- At First, Open your Web Browser and type into the address bar: www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now Enter Your Username and Password under “Already Enrolled? Sign In Here” on the right-hand side of the home page (passwords are case sensitive so be sure to enter it correctly).
- Now Enter your CVV code (the 3 digits on the back of your My Premier Credit Card)
- You should now be logged into your MyPremierCreditCard account!
If you are not able to access your account due to the lost username,
- First, Go through the Following Link
- Now Click on the “Forgot Username” Link to Recover your Username. You will be prompted to enter your Credit Card
- Now Enter the Same and Click on the “Continue” button.
- You will go through some of the steps and then, you can recover your username.
- If you are still not able to recover your username through the process, please call the customer service team at 1-800-501-4689.
- The executives will help you to recover your username.
If you are unable to Login to Your Account through the Lost Password.
- At First, Go through the Following Link or Click on the “Forgot Password” link to Reset Your Password.
- Here You will be prompted to Enter your Credit Card Number, Social Security Number (SSN), zip code, etc.
- Now Enter the same and click on the “Continue” button.
- You will then receive Password Reset Instructions which you need to follow to Reset Your Password.
- Please Follow the Steps and Reset Your Password.
Things you can do once you Login to www.mypremiercreditcard.com-
After Successfully Login Into the My Premier Credit Card website at www.mypremiercreditcard.com, you will be able to do the Following Things:
Check Your Transaction History: this will help you to know how you are Spending Your Money, or check whether they are any unauthorized transactions being carried out through your account.
Get Email help: it is only when you are logged in that the people at My First Premier bank can ascertain that you are the rightful account holder, and therefore offer you email help pertaining to your specific account.
Pay bills Online: this can give you a lot of conveniences, compared to going to pay the bills in person.
Check Your Current Balance: this can help you avoid being penalized, and also help you figure out how much of your income you will need to commit to paying the credit card balance.
Check the Available Credit: this should, in turn, help you know whether you can use your credit card to pay for certain things.
After Mypremiercreditcard Login Users have an option to choose the “Make a Payment Option”. You are able to Pay your Balance of Your Credit Card Account, the Minimum Payment or any Other amount toward your total amount. Just try to Pay your Balance in full on or before the Due Date and there will be no finance charges on your Purchases. The First Premier Credit Card offers a 25 day Grace Period from the statement closing date and your Payment Due Date.
Steps To Pay My Premier Credit Card Bill Online-
For payment with your Credit Card, Just Follow the given steps:
- At First, Visit the Official Website of MyPremierCredit Card i.e www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now Login with your Username and Password.
- Now you have your Account and there are many options.
- You have to find the “Make a Payment” Option and Click on it.
- Then you have to choose that if you want to pay the entire amount or minimum amount from your Credit Card.
Steps To Pay My Premier Credit Card Bill Through Mail-
My premier Credit Card also provides an option to its users To Make Payment by Sending a check or money order and Mailing to the US Postal Mail & Express mail. Make sure that attach your Payment Coupon or write your Account Number behind your check. Mail Payments take between 5-7 days to Processed and Posted into your Account.
US Postal mail
First premier bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
First Premier Bank
3820 N Louise Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Steps To Pay My Premier Credit Card Bill Through Phone-
You can also make a payment to Premier Bank Using your Phone. The Users are required to Call on Tel: 1-800-987-5521 for Payment. The customer service representative is available from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. during weekdays & from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekend i.e. Saturday.
The customer will be asked his Payment source details & Account Number for which Payment is to be made. No Fee shall be charged from a Customer for this Phone Service. The Payment made before 5 p.m. shall be Processed the next day while Payments made after 5 p.m. will be processed later than the next business day. There are 4 Ways to make phone Payments. Let us look at them briefly:
- Checking Account: You’ll need to provide your account number and the ABA number as well.
- Debit Card Payment: you will need to provide your Debit Card account number, the CVV (on the back of your card), and the expiration date.
- Automated Phone Service: you can make automated payment via debit card or checking account. No service fee applies.
- Expedited Payments: you can also make expedited payment via checking account or debit card. A flat Auto draft fee of $11.00 applies.
Steps To Pay My Premier Credit Card Bill Through Cash Payment-
Customers are also able to make Cash Payment to Premier Bank at over 100,000 locations. The nearest location can be explored from the link www.premier.where2pay.com or by calling on Tel: 1-888-818-7127. The payment will be processed on the same day.
Users need to Locate a Walmart store, MoneyGram, Western Union, Ace Cash Express office, or Pay-O-Matic centre near you and walk in and make your payments. You will need to provide your card number and the received code. You will need your Credit Card number and a received code. Here are the Receive Codes for Money Gram and Western Union.
- Money Gram – Receive Code = 6267
- Western Union- Code City = PREMIER SD
First Premier Bank Mobile Credit Card App-
The First Premier Bank Mobile Credit Card App is available on the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can Securely use this App on your Mobile Devices. Just Download the First Premier Bank Mobile Credit Card App fee to use its very useful features:
- Review Account Balances
- Make Payments
- Monitor Recent Transactions
- View Monthly Statements
- Allows users to check their activity and transactions
- View e-statements and e-letters with the help of a Mobile App
- Schedule their Payments
- Directly claim a Request to Increase your Credit Card Limit
Steps To Prevent Security Risks-
First Premier Bank Provides Users with different kinds of Banking Related features. However, we must take Some Security protection to avoid any potential risks. In fact, the First Premier Bank Works hard to Protect its customer data, but the security goes beyond the bank itself. For example, if your phone already has a keylogger, then it will record all your keystrokes and hackers can use it for their benefits.
Here below are Some Simple Tricks to make Safe Your Bank Account from Hackers. These Steps are Easy to Implement and Save Yourself.
- Don’t Make Login of your Bank Account Using the Public Wi-Fi.
- The Banking Apps Log You out after 10 minutes, still log out after making a transaction before close it on a mobile phone or computer.
- Don’t Share your Banking details with anyone even they call from the bank itself.
- Use a Proper Security Solution on your Smartphone and Computer.
- If you lost your phone, the first thing you have to do is block your bank account immediately.
Mypremiercreditcard Customer Care Details-
If you have any questions queries or issues regarding the Mypremiercreditcard Login, Bill Payments, Bank Locators or anything then you can Contact the Customer Representative for Clarification.
Here we have given some of the Information Regarding the Services through which you can contact them through the following means:
- Phone: 1-800-987-5521 & 1-605-357-3440
- Fax: 1-605-357-3438
- Mailing Address: First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
- Working hours with a representative is Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM CT and Saturday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CT
- Automated service is available 24/7.
- First Premier Bank/Premier Bankcard online access website
- First Premier Bank/Premier Bankcard online access enrollment page
- First Premier Bank/Premier Bankcard Customer Service